Due to retirement we require a full time finance manager to join our team.
MannVend is the Island’s leading workplace refreshment and coffee equipment supplier, established in 1967.
This is a role within the senior management team reporting to the MD and board, overseeing the financial management of the business including:
• Management of accounts – receivable and payable
• Preparation of annual accounts
• Budgets, forecasting and cash flow
• Working knowledge of UK Generally Accepted Accountancy Practice (GAAP) specifically FRS100 and FRS102.
• Recognised accountancy qualification
• Experience in Sage or Pegasus
• Credit control experience
• Stock management experience
If managing the finances of one of the Island’s long standing family owned businesses and being part of a successful team
of 32 people appeals to you, please send your CV along with salary expectation to firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.