The Flavia 200 is ideal for offering a full range of cafe style drinks conveniently in the office. Its small form factor means it can be placed practically anywhere and its modern styling ensures it will never look out of place. The Flavia 200 can be jug or mains fed for increased flexibility in where you site it.
- Innovative design and function.
- Quick, easy-to-use technology with single-serve drinks ready in 40-60 seconds.
- No clean up, no mess, brews one cup at a time.
- Internal water filter provided to brew the best tasting drinks.
- Removable, easy-fill water tank.
- Small and compact counter-top design.
- A sleek and stylish look.
- Helps keep the office running smoothly.
- Height: 365mm
- Depth: 344mm
- Width: 230mm
- Weight: 5.5kg
- Voltage: 230v AC
- Current: 13 amp
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Rated: 1550W
Save time and money
On average, staff will take 5 minutes to make themselves a hot drink. For a company with 30 staff, this would equate to 7.5 hours downtime a day for 3 drinks per person. At £12 per hour wages, that’s £23,400 a year spent on time making drinks the traditional way...
...A drinks machine can make a delicious drink in 20 seconds.
People are demanding better quality coffee, or spending time away from the business to buy it. Bringing a bean to cup machine into your working environment changes all that – and creates a place where staff can engage with each other. Morale is always improved when fresh coffee is available in the workplace.
You can opt for our full servicing and supply package and we’ll take care of everything, ensuring your machine is kept clean, serviced for optimal performance and manage supplies. Or, for our smaller machines, we can offer training to keep your machine clean, although our engineers are always on call should you require technical support.