Westomatic Sigma Touch
The high definition fully interactive 19-inch touch screen intuitively guides you through a variety of user-friendly menus. Whether you want to treat yourself to a hazelnut syrup shot or add an extra sugar to your flat white, the Sigma Touch offers the same coffee shop quality drinks and extra choice available from the high street.
The latest Sigma Touch machines are fitted with an impressive 9 Bar brewer to ensure the maximum flavour is extracted from the freshly ground coffee beans. It can also be fitted with a chiller unit to provide cold refreshments such as cold water, vimto or orange. As standard this machine comes fitted with the ability to add a delicious flavoured syrup like vanilla or hazelnut to your preferred beverage for an added burst of flavour.
- Bean to cup
- New 9 Bar pressurised espresso system for increased coffee extraction.
- 19″ HD Display – ideal for running in house promotions and advertising.
- Touch Screen.
- Customisable drink selections.
- Syrup Shot available.
- Customisable screen branding.
- 9oz or 12oz Drink size available.
- Menus are available in a range of languages.
- Height: 1830mm
- Depth: 765mm
- Width: 710mm
- Weight: 165kg
- Voltage: 230v AC
- Current: 13 amp
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Idle phase: 120 watt hrs / hr
- Vending phase: 510 watt hrs
- EVA / EMP Rating: B
- Water should be supplied from a rising main.
- The pipe work should be no more than one metre from the machine.
- The pipe work should be terminated with a 15mm stopcock
- Energy management software reduces power use when inactive.
- B Grade energy rating.
- A timed energy saving mode is available to further reduce power consumption during specified periods.
Save time and money
On average, staff will take 5 minutes to make themselves a hot drink. For a company with 30 staff, this would equate to 7.5 hours downtime a day for 3 drinks per person. At £12 per hour wages, that’s £23,400 a year spent on time making drinks the traditional way...
...A drinks machine can make a delicious drink in 20 seconds.
People are demanding better quality coffee, or spending time away from the business to buy it. Bringing a bean to cup machine into your working environment changes all that – and creates a place where staff can engage with each other. Morale is always improved when fresh coffee is available in the workplace.
You can opt for our full servicing and supply package and we’ll take care of everything, ensuring your machine is kept clean, serviced for optimal performance and manage supplies. Or, for our smaller machines, we can offer training to keep your machine clean, although our engineers are always on call should you require technical support.