building block of all Italian coffees. Then, by varying combinations of fresh steamed milk and froth, the Karisma
delivers the world’s favourite coffee-shop specialities, such as latte and cappuccino all at the touch of a
The Karisma has an intuitive, user friendly interface which means it can be operated by staff or customers alike. The built in touch screen display can be used to display promotional messages during standby to keep your staff or customers up to date with the latest news. Designed to cope with your busiest periods and peak hours, the Karisma can keep producing the same high quality drink from the first to the last. The Italian designed brewing system delivers a consistent, authentic coffee experience, perfect for the coffee connoisseur in all of us.
The customisation options on the Karisma are second to none. With minute controls over every aspect of your drink preparation, even your most demanding customers will be satisfied. Its modern stylish design looks perfectly at home in any environment, be it a hotel lobby, behind the bar or in the workplace.
- Bean to cup
- This machine uses fresh milk to make speciality coffees.
- Italian designed coffee brewer for the ultimate extraction.
- Digital touch screen display for drink selection and promotional messages.
- Customisable drink selections.
- Two bean canisters allow for a decaff or alternative bean selection.
- Drinks can be customised to fit in your own cups / glasses.
- Height: 747mm
- Depth: 602mm
- Width: 400mm (unit on its own)/ 700mm (with fridge) / 1000mm (with fridge and cup warmer)
- Weight: 61kg
- Voltage: 400/415v AC
- Current: 16 amp
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- EVA / EMP rating: B
- Water should be supplied from a rising main.
- The pipe work should be no more than one metre from the machine.
- The pipe work should be terminated with a 15mm stopcock
- Energy management software reduces power use when inactive.
- B Grade energy rating.
Save time and money
On average, staff will take 5 minutes to make themselves a hot drink. For a company with 30 staff, this would equate to 7.5 hours downtime a day for 3 drinks per person. At £12 per hour wages, that’s £23,400 a year spent on time making drinks the traditional way...
...A drinks machine can make a delicious drink in 20 seconds.
People are demanding better quality coffee, or spending time away from the business to buy it. Bringing a bean to cup machine into your working environment changes all that – and creates a place where staff can engage with each other. Morale is always improved when fresh coffee is available in the workplace.
You can opt for our full servicing and supply package and we’ll take care of everything, ensuring your machine is kept clean, serviced for optimal performance and manage supplies. Or, for our smaller machines, we can offer training to keep your machine clean, although our engineers are always on call should you require technical support.