The WMF 1500S is a user friendly, highly customisable and stylish coffee machine which utilises fresh milk in the preparation of its drinks for that authentic, high quality experience. With up to 48 programmable beverages, you’ll always be able to have your coffee just the way you like it. Couple this with the small, medium and large drink functionalities and you’ve got all the bases covered for pleasing even the fussiest of connoisseurs.
- Bean to cup.
- Touch screen interface.
- Large number of programmable drinks selections.
- 3 size options to meed everyone’s needs.
- Simple maintenance tasks to keep your WMF running flawlessly are easy to carry out yourself.
- Progammable auto on/off times to save power.
- Cup steamer to keep your drink hotter for longer.
- Height: 675mm
- Depth: 590mm
- Width: 325mm (excluding fridge)
- Weight: 35kg
- Voltage: 230v AC
- Current: 13 amp
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Nominal output: 2.75 – 3.25kw
- Programmable on and off times to save power.
- Certified “Energy efficient” by HKIcert.
Save time and money
On average, staff will take 5 minutes to make themselves a hot drink. For a company with 30 staff, this would equate to 7.5 hours downtime a day for 3 drinks per person. At £12 per hour wages, that’s £23,400 a year spent on time making drinks the traditional way...
...A drinks machine can make a delicious drink in 20 seconds.
People are demanding better quality coffee, or spending time away from the business to buy it. Bringing a bean to cup machine into your working environment changes all that – and creates a place where staff can engage with each other. Morale is always improved when fresh coffee is available in the workplace.
You can opt for our full servicing and supply package and we’ll take care of everything, ensuring your machine is kept clean, serviced for optimal performance and manage supplies. Or, for our smaller machines, we can offer training to keep your machine clean, although our engineers are always on call should you require technical support.