- Drinks made in just seconds.
- Two programmable cup sizes available.
- Quick and easy to use.
- Slim chassis allows it to fit in alongside your existing equiptment.
- Height: 660mm
- Depth: 455mm
- Width: 165mm
- Weight: 17kg
- Voltage: 230v AC
- Current: 13 amp
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Awaiting details
Plumbing requirements (if being plumbed in)
- Water should be supplied from a rising main.
- The pipe work should be no more than one metre from the machine.
- The pipe work should be terminated with a 15mm stopcock
Save time and money
On average, staff will take 5 minutes to make themselves a hot drink. For a company with 30 staff, this would equate to 7.5 hours downtime a day for 3 drinks per person. At £12 per hour wages, that’s £23,400 a year spent on time making drinks the traditional way...
...A drinks machine can make a delicious drink in 20 seconds.
People are demanding better quality coffee, or spending time away from the business to buy it. Bringing a bean to cup machine into your working environment changes all that – and creates a place where staff can engage with each other. Morale is always improved when fresh coffee is available in the workplace.
You can opt for our full servicing and supply package and we’ll take care of everything, ensuring your machine is kept clean, serviced for optimal performance and manage supplies. Or, for our smaller machines, we can offer training to keep your machine clean, although our engineers are always on call should you require technical support.