Lavazza Blue Wega
The Lavazza Blue single group espresso machine utilises Lavazza’s pod system to deliver outstanding quality espresso each and every time without the time and expense of a separate grinder. The built in steam wand features a programmable automatic temperature cut off to ensure your milk is always steamed to perfection. This is coupled with a truly remarkable automatic steaming function which produces the perfect micro-foam for your lattes or cappuccinos.
- Pod based espresso system allows for a consistently high quality espresso each and every time.
- A variety of pods allows you to offer your customers a range of coffee blends without the need for multiple grinders and complex set-ups.
- The automatic steaming function produces outstanding micro-foam like a true Barista.
- Cup warmer.
- Height: 585mm
- Depth: 475mm
- Width: 565mm
- Weight: 47kg
- Voltage: 230v AC
- Current: 13 amp
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Nominal Power: 2.7kW
- Water should be supplied from a rising main.
- The pipe work should be no more than one metre from the machine.
- The pipe work should be terminated with a 15mm stopcock
- Self Learning Software for automatic implementation of work and standby functions and multy boiler technology to increase thermal heat stability and energy saving thanks to separate power management in individual boilers.
Save time and money
On average, staff will take 5 minutes to make themselves a hot drink. For a company with 30 staff, this would equate to 7.5 hours downtime a day for 3 drinks per person. At £12 per hour wages, that’s £23,400 a year spent on time making drinks the traditional way...
...A drinks machine can make a delicious drink in 20 seconds.
People are demanding better quality coffee, or spending time away from the business to buy it. Bringing a bean to cup machine into your working environment changes all that – and creates a place where staff can engage with each other. Morale is always improved when fresh coffee is available in the workplace.
You can opt for our full servicing and supply package and we’ll take care of everything, ensuring your machine is kept clean, serviced for optimal performance and manage supplies. Or, for our smaller machines, we can offer training to keep your machine clean, although our engineers are always on call should you require technical support.