Sanremo Café Racer
Sometimes projects are born to reach a specific goal, other times to fulfil a dream, or yet again to pursue an ambition. This is the story of a coffee machine conceived in complete, unrestricted freedom. Without haste, boundaries or obligations, other than the drive to ensure perfect performance to all baristas in the world. It all started with a clear and spot-on vision: having the best of Sanremo technology in a light and sturdy chassis. Much like in a café racer motorbike.
- Numerous style options available.
- 4 programmable options per group head.
- Power Dry Steam.
- Soft Pre-Infusion.
- Digital controls for each group head.
- Adjustable height drip tray.
- High accuracy flow meter for precise coffee dose.
- Unique pump guarantees constant pressure in all conditions of machine use.
- Stainless steel components improve longevity and drink quality.
- Progammable cup warmer.
- LED lighting of work area and accent lights.
- Height: 534mm
- Depth: 680mm
- Width: 877mm (2 Group) / 1057mm (3 Group)
- Net Weight: 97kg (2 Group) / 120kg (3 Group)
- Gross Weight: 151kg (2 Group) / 176kg (3 Group)
- Voltage: 230/240v AC
- Current: 32-45amp
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Water should be supplied from a rising main.
- The pipe work should be no more than one metre from the machine.
- The pipe work should be terminated with a 15mm stopcock
- A waste pipe should be available for draining the drip tray.
- Component insulation and
smart electronics for maximum
Save time and money
On average, staff will take 5 minutes to make themselves a hot drink. For a company with 30 staff, this would equate to 7.5 hours downtime a day for 3 drinks per person. At £12 per hour wages, that’s £23,400 a year spent on time making drinks the traditional way...
...A drinks machine can make a delicious drink in 20 seconds.
People are demanding better quality coffee, or spending time away from the business to buy it. Bringing a bean to cup machine into your working environment changes all that – and creates a place where staff can engage with each other. Morale is always improved when fresh coffee is available in the workplace.
You can opt for our full servicing and supply package and we’ll take care of everything, ensuring your machine is kept clean, serviced for optimal performance and manage supplies. Or, for our smaller machines, we can offer training to keep your machine clean, although our engineers are always on call should you require technical support.