The Westomatic Azure is meeting the demand for cleaner, greener, chilled water provision in the workplace. This stylish unit provides unlimited mains fed, chilled and filtered water with options for both still and sparkling water as well a a number of flavoured water options such as Vimto. These can all be dispensed into your own cups or bottles.
The Azure eliminates the need for heavy water bottles that need to be lifted onto a cooler as well as cutting out the need to purchase plastic drinks bottles for your staff.
- Mains Fed.
- Chilled and Filtered water.
- Cup and bottle fill options.
- Still and sparkling options.
- Flavoured drinks options available such as Vimto, Orange, Lemon and Lime or Peach.
- Low power consumption.
- Small Footprint.
- Can be used with your own cups or bottles.
- It can dispense its own cups if required.
- Height: 1830mm
- Depth: 695mm
- Width: 500mm
- Weight: 101kg
- Voltage: 230v AC
- Current: 13 amp
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Idle phase: 56 watt hrs / hr
- Vending phase: 180 watt hrs
- EVA / EMP Rating: A++
- Water should be supplied from a rising main.
- The pipe work should be no more than one metre from the machine.
- The pipe work should be terminated with a 15mm stopcock
- You can use your own cups or bottles to reduce waste.
- A++ Grade energy rating.
- Eliminates the need to buy in plastic bottled drinks.
Save time and money
On average, staff will take 5 minutes to make themselves a hot drink. For a company with 30 staff, this would equate to 7.5 hours downtime a day for 3 drinks per person. At £12 per hour wages, that’s £23,400 a year spent on time making drinks the traditional way...
...A drinks machine can make a delicious drink in 20 seconds.
People are demanding better quality coffee, or spending time away from the business to buy it. Bringing a bean to cup machine into your working environment changes all that – and creates a place where staff can engage with each other. Morale is always improved when fresh coffee is available in the workplace.
You can opt for our full servicing and supply package and we’ll take care of everything, ensuring your machine is kept clean, serviced for optimal performance and manage supplies. Or, for our smaller machines, we can offer training to keep your machine clean, although our engineers are always on call should you require technical support.