Coffetek Vitro Max
The Vitro Espresso Max and Vitro Espresso Duo Max offer a comprehensive menu of espresso based coffees, hot chocolate and leaf tea (duo version). High capacity product containers reduce the need to fill the machine keeping downtime to a minimum. The built-in video display can be utilised for digital signage to ensure your employees or customers are kept up to date on the latest news or offers.
Its stylish smoked glass front panel makes the Vitro Max the centre piece of any refreshment area, whilst its intuitive touch button interface makes it a joy to use.
- Built-in video display for digital signage.
- Bean to cup.
- Stylish smoked glass front panel.
- led back lit buttons.
- high pressure brewing system.
- Fresh leaf tea brewing system.
- Wide range of drinks available.
- Height: 900mm
- Depth: 510mm
- Width: 420mm
- Weight: 57kg
- Voltage: 230v AC
- Current: 12 amp
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Idle phase: 88 watt hrs / hr
- EVA / EMP Rating: A+
- Water should be supplied from a rising main.
- The pipe work should be no more than one metre from the machine.
- The pipe work should be terminated with a 15mm stopcock
- Advanced power saving options reduce power consumption by up to 30%.
- 90% of the Vitros components are recyclable at the end of its life.
- A+ Grade energy rating.
- Paperless brewing systems to reduce waste.
Save time and money
On average, staff will take 5 minutes to make themselves a hot drink. For a company with 30 staff, this would equate to 7.5 hours downtime a day for 3 drinks per person. At £18 per hour wages, that’s £35,100 a year spent on time making drinks the traditional way...
...A drinks machine can make a delicious drink in 20 seconds.
People are demanding better quality coffee, or spending time away from the business to buy it. Bringing a bean to cup machine into your working environment changes all that – and creates a place where staff can engage with each other. Morale is always improved when fresh coffee is available in the workplace.
You can opt for our full servicing and supply package and we’ll take care of everything, ensuring your machine is kept clean, serviced for optimal performance and manage supplies. Or, for our smaller machines, we can offer training to keep your machine clean, although our engineers are always on call should you require technical support.