Swissmade Brasil ASD
This fully automatic bean to cup coffee machine with high gloss finish and integrated screen will grab everyone’s attention. A superb marketing tool. A compact yet powerful commercial coffee machine, the Brasil ASD offers unrivalled performance and reliability. The simple user interface and high volume output of this machine make it perfect for both counter service and self-serve applications. The Brasil has the capacity for over 500 drinks a day and is guaranteed for 1 million grinds.
- Bean to cup coffee machine.
- Simple push button selection.
- 8 direct drink selections.
- Free vend.
- Option for two drink sizes via a shift key.
- Adjustable dispense head height.
- Jug facility.
- Visible bean hopper.
- 16g coffee brewer.
- Energy efficient.
- Simple to clean and maintain.
- 2 instant canisters for milk & chocolate.
- Optional double bean hopper.
- Water connection for fresh ans waste water electronically controlled.
- Dispense time of 25-35 seconds.
- Multimedia video screen.
- Optional double grinder.
- Height: 810mm
- Depth: 550mm
- Width: 320mm
- Weight: 50kg
- Voltage: 230v AC
- Current: 13 amp
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Rated: 3000w
- Water should be supplied from a rising main.
- The pipe work should be no more than one metre from the machine.
- The pipe work should be terminated with a 15mm stopcock
Save time and money
On average, staff will take 5 minutes to make themselves a hot drink. For a company with 30 staff, this would equate to 7.5 hours downtime a day for 3 drinks per person. At £18 per hour wages, that’s £35,100 a year spent on time making drinks the traditional way...
...A drinks machine can make a delicious drink in 20 seconds.
People are demanding better quality coffee, or spending time away from the business to buy it. Bringing a bean to cup machine into your working environment changes all that – and creates a place where staff can engage with each other. Morale is always improved when fresh coffee is available in the workplace.
You can opt for our full servicing and supply package and we’ll take care of everything, ensuring your machine is kept clean, serviced for optimal performance and manage supplies. Or, for our smaller machines, we can offer training to keep your machine clean, although our engineers are always on call should you require technical support.