As an Apprentice Service Engineer this role will shadow an experienced engineer to learn about the installation, maintenance and repair of vending machines, water coolers, espresso machines and coffee machine equipment. You will also receive training on the upload of digital content to our digital screens.
- Customer service skills
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritise
- Fault finding and problem solving
- Ability to interpret maintenance manuals, schematics, and wiring diagrams
- Flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks
- Good communication & organisational skills
- Adherence to Health and Safety requirements
An understanding of electrics and/or plumbing would be useful but no experience is necessary as training will be given.
- Clean full driving licence
- Secondary education
As an apprentice service engineer you will:
- Shadow experienced engineers to learn the trade.
- Assist with machine installations
- Assist with service cleans
- PAT test equipment
- Carry out a schedule of preventative maintenance on machines
- Maintain work areas in a clean and organized manner
- Comprehensive training would be given on the range of machines we support.
- Engineers then carry out tasks in pairs where practical to continue “on the job” learning
- Annual appraisal help identify additional areas that require training