Evoca Kalea Plus
Just a touch, and anybody can get a high quality drink with Kalea Plus. Kalea Plus uses cutting edge technology together with the heritage of Italian espresso, taste and culture. The outstanding throughput and speed will satisfy even the most demanding customers. Kalea Plus enables the creation of a personal customized coffee menu: a unique pleasure with enraptures, sip after sip.
- Bean to cup
- This machine uses fresh milk to make speciality coffees.
- Italian designed coffee brewer for the ultimate extraction.
- Digital touch screen display for drink selection and promotional messages.
- Highly Customisable drink options.
- Two bean canisters allow for a decaff or alternative bean selection.
- Drinks can be customised to fit in your own cups / glasses.
- Height: 780mm
- Depth: 600mm
- Width: 360mm (unit on its own)/ 660mm (with fridge)
- Weight: 47kg
- Voltage: 220/240v AC
- Current: 13 amp
- Frequency: 50 Hz
- Water should be supplied from a rising main.
- The pipe work should be no more than one metre from the machine.
- The pipe work should be terminated with a 15mm stopcock
- Energy management software reduces power use when inactive.
Save time and money
On average, staff will take 5 minutes to make themselves a hot drink. For a company with 30 staff, this would equate to 7.5 hours downtime a day for 3 drinks per person. At £12 per hour wages, that’s £23,400 a year spent on time making drinks the traditional way...
...A drinks machine can make a delicious drink in 20 seconds.
People are demanding better quality coffee, or spending time away from the business to buy it. Bringing a bean to cup machine into your working environment changes all that – and creates a place where staff can engage with each other. Morale is always improved when fresh coffee is available in the workplace.
You can opt for our full servicing and supply package and we’ll take care of everything, ensuring your machine is kept clean, serviced for optimal performance and manage supplies. Or, for our smaller machines, we can offer training to keep your machine clean, although our engineers are always on call should you require technical support.